What are you talking about…
- Tutorial: teaches the fundamentals needed for the game.
- Campaign: takes place during the battles of the hero Arkantos against the enemies of Atlantis.
- Random map: random map game, up to 11 players.
You must face epic wars, using human armies and administering economic resources and diplomatic treaties.
The journey begins in the Archaic Age can advance to:
- Classical Age: you need a temple to reach this age
- Heroic Age: You need an arsenal to advance at this age, in it you can expand your population.
- Mythic Age: you need a market to reach this age, it is the apogee of the game.
Each mythological unit has special abilities, they are very strong against civilizations, but weak against heroes.
Each civilization has its own units of heroes and they are stronger than the common units.
Only one Greek hero can exist at a time, they have four heroes on earth and one in the sea ..
In this civilization the heroes are the pharaohs and priests. There can only be one pharaoh at a time and when he dies another is born in the place. Priests have the same powers as the pharaoh, but there may be several at the same time.
They have only one hero unit: the Hersir.
Any warrior unit can become a hero.
According to civilization, the constructions of the game change, each of which also has three major gods and smaller gods with unique abilities and powers.
Pro & Cons
- We did not find any positives.
- We didn't find any negatives.